Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Combined postage... again!

(8 Posts)
oneofeach2010 Sun 14-Oct-12 22:47:07

Relatively new to eBay, so bear with me.

2 auction items went to same buyer, who has requested combined postage. Not a problem at all, but how do I refund them the difference?

Any help gratefully received.

fergoose Sun 14-Oct-12 23:26:21

log into paypal, click on the payment then scroll down and you can enter the amount you want to refund.

lljkk Mon 15-Oct-12 08:11:22

If they haven't paid yet, you can invoice them and put a discount into the appropriate box on the form. Else you could refund them any payments now, and then invoice them again with the discount.

lljkk Mon 15-Oct-12 08:12:21

Oh, but I think when you refund that Paypal keeps 20p, so I wouldn't refund if I could help it.

fergoose Mon 15-Oct-12 08:40:30

no Paypal doesn't keep any money if you refund the buyer - that isn't correct.

oneofeach2010 Mon 15-Oct-12 15:04:12

Okay, thanks. Just waiting for payment before doing any refunds.

MiniTheMinx Mon 15-Oct-12 15:06:41

Hi, you can either send invoice and specify the amount of postage you want to charge or refund through paypal. If you refund through paypal, you will receive a small credit back into your account against the fees they have already charged when you received the buyers payment.

WandaDoff Mon 15-Oct-12 15:09:21

Here this should help. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now