Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Paypal limitation

(5 Posts)
kilmuir Sun 14-Oct-12 21:50:00

limitation on account. Never used the account, have reset password and had access phone call as want to use it now to pay on ebay.
What am i doing wrong

GhostofMammaTJ Mon 15-Oct-12 04:21:27

Did you reset the password in response to an e-mail? If so, that was a scam.

MrsShrek3 Mon 15-Oct-12 04:24:16

Lots of fake / scam emails about paypal around...be careful!

user1498832393 Fri 30-Jun-17 15:25:51

Hello their i have had the same issue been limited more tham 180 days and give me canned respomse ovee email and say that they will reduse to remove my limitation im permanently banned cannot shop on ebay also banned on wish can only use amazon and amazon had banned me in the past but they was easier to actually appeal vs paypal they refused to unlimted acount

user1498871583 Sun 02-Jul-17 19:13:40

PayPal limited my account and didn't give me a chance to appeal. They stated suspicious activity but never mentioned what specifically. Tried to get a hold of the reps, but it was pointless as none of them could help me.

I have to accept payments, but can't because of it. I was wondering if creating a new account would be advised? I came across this guide: www.slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/ebay-incognitostealth but am unsure if it is safe to do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now