Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Buggy bought on Ebay and i now opened a case to get a partial refund

(3 Posts)
BornToShopForcedToWork Sun 14-Oct-12 19:33:47

Hello,

I bought a nearly new buggy on Ebay and picked it up last week. I didn't have much time and left quickly. As soon as I left the building i noticed that the Front wheels are broken and certainly much much older than 3 months. I have the same buggy bought in March and the wheels look 10 times better. I opened a case to get a partial refund so that i can buy new front wheels. What are my chances?

fergoose Sun 14-Oct-12 19:35:50

none as far as I know - did you pay by paypal or cash

if paypal eBay will tell you to return via trackable means for a full refund - the only chance of a partial one is if the seller does it themselves. What has the seller said?

why didn't you take it straight back before you left?

RandomMess Sun 14-Oct-12 19:36:06

urgh I had this issue over a bike, it was in much worse condition than described but wasn't obvious to me when I collected. I offered to return it but no Ebay ruled in their favour, I got ripped off, harsh lesson to learn sad

How are the wheels broken btw?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now