Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Buyer marked 'payment as sent', but not been paid!

(4 Posts)
hackneyzoo Fri 28-Sep-12 18:36:57

I sold an item last weekend, the buyer won a number of items, so I combined postage and sent an invoice.
Now an egg timer is showing up in my payment column saying 'buyer marked payment as sent'. I have checked my paypal account and no payment has been recieved or is pending.
I checked the invoice and my details and email address are correct. The buyer has 100% feedback and a long history on ebay. I have sent them a message explaining the situation and asking if they could clarify how/whent hey sent payment so I can check if there is a problem with paypal. They have not responded in the last 24 hours. It is a week since the action ended... not sure how to preceed...

fergoose Fri 28-Sep-12 19:20:02

ok - open an unpaid item case with eBay - then if no payment received in 4 days you can close and get your fees back.

The paypal email address is correct? When you click on the order details it is definitely the right email address with no spelling mistakes?

hackneyzoo Fri 28-Sep-12 19:26:36

It's definitely right, I have double checked, there are no spelling mistakes and I have never changed it. Will open an unpaid item case. Thanks.

fergoose Fri 28-Sep-12 19:39:45

Maybe they are sending a cheque or postal order? Either way they will respond to the unpaid case if there is a query.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now