Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

My handbag has broken - help!

(6 Posts)
sybilfaulty Sun 23-Sep-12 20:21:33

Hi there

I wonder if anyone knows the answer to this please. I am selling an LK Bennett gorgeous Mock croc handbag ending tonight at 10.45. Today my son managed to break one of the handles such that it is unsaleable. I'm either going to have to pay for a hefty repair or bin it.

I tried to end the item as it is now broken, but it won't let me do it. All it says is to email the winner and ask if they will accept not proceeding so I can get a full value credit. I don't want them to think I am scamming them for a bigger price so what do I do? Offer to send pics of the handle?

Has anyone done this before and how best should I proceed now please?

Many thanks in advance.

fergoose Sun 23-Sep-12 20:30:13

ok, you can't end it as there are less than 12 hours to go - so, unorthodox I know, but if you want to PM me the auction number, I will bid on it for you and win it (put in silly high bid) - then when it is over you can send a cancellation request to me so you get your final fees back, plus no fed up buyer so no neg feedback for you either.

If you want to do that send me the item number smile

sybilfaulty Sun 23-Sep-12 20:32:08

That#s so kind of your Fergoose, thank you. Will PM you now.

Thanks again.

fergoose Sun 23-Sep-12 20:33:09

no bother smile

sybilfaulty Mon 24-Sep-12 17:37:29

Fergoose thank you so much. That was really helpful. Sending you thanks and wine.

Cheers

fergoose Mon 24-Sep-12 18:43:14

You are very welcome smile - glad it is all sorted, even though is a shame it got broken.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now