Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

I wish I'd read this guy's feedback before bidding/buying.

(6 Posts)
CuriousMama Sun 23-Sep-12 12:40:40

I bought something from a local guy who has a warehouse, he's a trader, with the plan to pick it up. I won the item, paid by paypal and contacted him to see when would be the best time? He says to contact him.
I then get email saying I can pay on pick up, and item should be there if he hasn't already sold it!
I read his feedback and a few say he did this to them angry
How the hell does he get away with it? I'd leave negative feedback but one bidder said he'd done this to him and the seller left the buyer negative feedback too? It's crazy and makes my blood boil. Puts me right off ebay tbh.

tanfastic Sun 23-Sep-12 12:42:00

You can't leave a buyer negative feedback any longer.

CuriousMama Sun 23-Sep-12 12:55:58

oh good thanks for that

CuriousMama Sun 23-Sep-12 12:56:19

Maybe he left negative comments then?

fergoose Sun 23-Sep-12 14:12:30

If the seller leaves negative comments then eBay will remove them

If I were you I would file not received and get your money back then buy elsewhere. And leave appropriate feedback and stars.

CuriousMama Sun 23-Sep-12 21:40:53

I haven't had a reply to my last email. He's a cheeky sod. Yes I'll do that thanks fergoose and I may forward his email to ebay? Not that they ever seem to do anything?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now