Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

No trading assistant near me

(7 Posts)
flowery Mon 27-Aug-12 17:24:26

I have a ton of stuff I need to sell on eBay. Mostly Hobbs, Boden, White Stuff etc.

I've used a trading assistant in the past which was fab, she did it all for me for a cut of the profits. But she's stopped doing it and a search reveals no one near me who does it, or at least who answers emails..

Any one have any ideas where/how I can find someone?

JoannaJB Mon 27-Aug-12 19:50:41

Hi..maybe a silly question, but why don't you sell it yourself? It's not too tricky!

flowery Mon 27-Aug-12 20:48:38

Not tricky, no, and have done plenty before, but it's time consuming and I've got an awful lot of stuff and zero spare time! smile

Pastabee Mon 27-Aug-12 23:00:55

Have you used the eBay app flowery? If you have a smart phone or an iPad it is so easy compared to the PC. None of the taking a pic on your camera and then searching for the lead, uploading, saving the picture etc that used to take the time.

I take all the pictures on my iPad and then do the adverts whilst watching tv. I buy a stacks of the plastic, self seal envelopes so wrapping and addressing is quick and easy too.

flowery Mon 27-Aug-12 23:42:14

Ooohhh!

I just experimentally took off my cardi, took a pic and created a listing using the app on my iPad. How easy was that?! So much quicker than the laptop!

My other concern was the photos. Often if the colour isnt showing right I might brighten the photo so it reflects the item better, or might crop it to eliminate excess background or whatever. I now find I can do that as I go on the iPad as well, using PS express.

Thanks pastabee! I will now have a bash at a pile of stuff and see its going to be doable me doing it without help except DH who is in charge of labels due to my utterly atrocious handwriting

Pastabee Tue 28-Aug-12 07:03:29

Hurrah for the eBay app! Have never thought of editing the pictures on my iPad so thank you for the tip too.

RebeccaP604 Sat 13-Oct-12 16:43:51

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now