Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

time wasters!

(4 Posts)
JjandtheBeanlovesUnicorns Wed 19-Oct-11 09:38:09

I've now listed my phil and teds 3 times, first time 10minutes after they were due to collect sent an ebay pm saying they'd got it cheaper. 2nd time wanted me to deliver it 5hrs away!!!
3rd time, (its gone for a piss poor amount not happy) i end up contacting the seller asking when they'll collect they say today and ask for address, I reply asking for a rough time and nothing... Still nothing today.

I need the money, and I'm getting extremely annoyed with shoddy buyers! I'm in a foul mood and considering sending a message saying she has 12hrs to contact 24hrs to collect or ill re-list it.

fergoose Wed 19-Oct-11 09:52:39

did you issue a non paying bidder strike for the earlier bidders before relisting - or you could end up with horrendous fees

what time of the day was it ending to get such a low final price?

JjandtheBeanlovesUnicorns Wed 19-Oct-11 10:25:03

I've kicked up merry hell with the other two, reported to ebay and left negative feedback, stated very clearly in newest listing that I required contact before they placed a bit wrt couriers or long distance buying.

It finished at 6.45pm.

Just had a message from the buyer saying they are coming today, I've replied again asking for a rough time (have school runs) needless to say ill stick with buying in future not selling.

fergoose Wed 19-Oct-11 10:35:22

you left negative feedback? sellers can't do that any more, but if you left a neg comment on a positive rating it can be removed as it is against the rules, and you will get a slapped wrist.

don't accept paypal for the collected item by the way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now