Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

0% feedback - would you bid?

(6 Posts)
loueytb3 Fri 14-Oct-11 16:51:17

I'm watching a buggy which is ending on Sunday. It currently has no bids on it but I think that might because the seller has 0% feedback. She has 42 stars, the most recent feedback was 2010 and was good. Would you bid, or would you be a bit wary. I will be paying by paypal.

DreamsOfScream Fri 14-Oct-11 16:54:05

Depends how much its up for, if its not much I would. Maybe message the seller which a question about the buggy see what kind of response you get, and judge whether you think they are genuine.

wailinmytale Fri 14-Oct-11 16:58:01

I would but I would go through past feedback first. I think you can see older feed back it just doesn't count after a year; look for any negatives.

Can get some bargins this way smile

loueytb3 Fri 14-Oct-11 17:07:07

Past feedback is all ok (both as buyer and seller). Its on for £50 - I've been watching a few before this one and they are going for £150-£175 (these particular buggies don't come on very often).

fergoose Fri 14-Oct-11 17:37:29

Yes I would - either pay by paypall then you are covered, or collect with cash and refuse to pay if it is not as described

sarahtigh Sat 15-Oct-11 15:29:50

she has 0 feedback as only past 12 months count so this is just first tiem since then you can see previous feedabck but no details after 90 days

cash on collection should nbe fine no reason why it should be any more dodgy than anyone else but do not pay with paypal if collecting

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now