Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Can anyone help me please?

(7 Posts)
Twattingcuntybollocks Tue 04-Oct-11 08:11:36

I have sold a clothes bundle for 99p and £4.00 P&P.

The transaction is showing as paid for by the buyer on ebay but it is not showing in my paypal account at all,not even as an e cheque or a pending transaction. I have contacted paypal as ebay say it is them that need to deal with it.

Anyone have any idea what is going on? I have sent the buyer a message explaining what is happening and that as soon as I have got to the bottom of it I will send the items. I have no doubt she has paid, she has 100% on her feedback (as do I)

Urgh I now remember why I don't use ebay to sell anymore. This is the first thing I had sold in months.

sixlostmonkeys Tue 04-Oct-11 08:15:05

check that you entered the correct email addy on your listing to match your paypal email-addy

Twattingcuntybollocks Tue 04-Oct-11 08:24:56

Thank you.

AyesToTheRight Tue 04-Oct-11 08:26:58

Has she definitely paid by paypal? If she sent an (ordinary) cheque I think she would be able to mark it as paid but the cheque wouldn't have got to you yet.

Twattingcuntybollocks Tue 04-Oct-11 08:32:20

Woooo. It has been sent to DH's account, even though he does not have a paypal account confused he has an email saying the money is in his paypal account. I am so confused!

Think I might ring paypal.

fergoose Tue 04-Oct-11 08:33:56

you need to change the paypal account in your ebay listings so it is sent to the right account.

Twattingcuntybollocks Tue 04-Oct-11 08:36:58

Ha, well apparently he does have a paypal account grin
I need more coffee I am so confused this morning, thank you all xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now