Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Muddled up my packages.

(3 Posts)
prettypurpledaisy Thu 29-Sep-11 19:31:42

I recently sold two items and then sent them out but to the wrong people.
I have refunded the postage to each buyer so that they can return them to me and will send them back once I get them.
Would you leave negative feedback? It was a genuine error but have worked hard to keep 100%.

kellestar Thu 29-Sep-11 19:37:19

I've had it done to me twice and I've done it once. As long as the item arrives it's not really a problem as you've still met the requirement, albeit a little delayed. Some people can be very understanding, especially if you are apologetic.

I'd recommend you keep in touch and let them know when they have been dispatched again, also include a note of apology in the parcel. I am sure they will be understanding.

Mspontipine Thu 29-Sep-11 23:58:18

I've done this. Had no probs. No neg. I've also posted stuff with no postage on - arghh!!! As long as you're honest and keep people informed most are ok smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now