Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Selling a buggy and extras - one big lot or list individually?

(3 Posts)
mogs0 Sat 24-Sep-11 16:47:10

I have a phil and ted's with quite a few extras. I want the best price for it as I have already bought its replacement and would like an extra seat which is going to cost a fortune!

Do you think I'm better off listing each item individually or put it all on as a job lot?

downpipe Sun 25-Sep-11 14:43:43

If the extras are things like rain covers etc, offer it as a package, it will save you making trips to the post office for the small postable bits and most people buying a pushchair would want the rain cover etc anyway.You can always list it as a package with a minimum starting price and if no-one bids for it, re-list the things individually but people are always looking for Phil &Teds so you'll have no problem finding a buyer

mogs0 Wed 28-Sep-11 21:53:12

Thanks for the reply.

The extras are things like a travel bag, lazyted, full sun cover, doubles seat sun cover.

Trips to the post office aren't a problem as it's only 4 doors away grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now