Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

eBay listings - can someone talk me through fees please

(6 Posts)
RedBlanket Wed 21-Sep-11 13:47:55

Can I use Turbo Lister and still free insertion fees for items startin at 99p? It says that it's free unless you use professional selling tools. Does that include their own, or just external ones like Auctiva?

I think in the last 2 free listing announcements I've read it says that listings using Turbo Lister are excluded - will try to find them.

I've taken this wording from the last free lisitng weekend announcement "Items listed using professional tools, such as Turbo Lister and Sales Manager Pro, are excluded."

RedBlanket Wed 21-Sep-11 16:43:33

Thanks - but I actually meant in the general auction style not on a special promo.

here

I'm just selling some old stuff of ours so I'm happy to list everything for 99p, I just would like to streamline it a little by using TL rather than doing them one at a time. Obviously I don't want to pay fees if I don't have to.

fergoose Wed 21-Sep-11 16:47:49

Yes you can use Turbolister for listing 99p items - it's just on free listing weekends you can't use it for items over 99p. If you do you will be charged.

RedBlanket Wed 21-Sep-11 16:50:45

Excellent - thanks!

I haven't sold anything on there for a couple of years and it seems to have changed so much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now