Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Is it against e-bay rules to copy someone elses picture/photo?

(5 Posts)
Marne Mon 19-Sep-11 10:35:56

Im 99% sure another e-bayer has coppied my photo onto their listing, its for a coat thats BNWT's but it deffenty looks the same as my picture (tag lying in the same posision ect..), is this against e-bay rules? i wouldn't have minded if they had asked, they are obviously new to ebay (low feedback) but still its not rite to take without asking.

StuckUpTheFarawayTree Mon 19-Sep-11 10:37:26

Yes it is. You can report them.

BOMBAYANDMJONICE Mon 19-Sep-11 10:38:12

Message withdrawn

Marne Mon 19-Sep-11 10:41:10

I have reported it and wrote a messeage to the seller telling them 'it is against e-bay rules but i would not have minded if she had asked first'. It was lucky that i found it, thought i would try and find a similar coat for dd2 in a smaller size (as the one i'm selling is huge on her) and i came across what i thought was my listing (of course it wasn't as it was a different size).

Marne Mon 19-Sep-11 10:43:39

looks like she has pinched other peoples pictures for her other listings too, she has a few coats that i would have bid on for dd2 (now i have reported her i cant really bid) grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now