Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

People not leaving feedback bugs me!

(7 Posts)
Byeckerslike Thu 15-Sep-11 14:29:13

I have sold quite a lot of stuff recently, last few months, all in really good condition, quite a lot of maternity stuff, all sent quickly, packaged well.

I have had about three feedbacks, at least 10 havent left any at all, it bugs me!

I always leave feedback aa a buyer or a seller, it lets the seller knpw the things have arrived safely more than anything.
Is it just me?!

SouthGoingZax Thu 15-Sep-11 14:31:52

I don't leave feedback most of the time. I especially don't if it is just mediocre service. I have left feedback for lovely packaging, quick dispatch etc.

But it REALLY bugs me when I haven't left feedback because something was a bit so-so (like slow, not quite as described, arrived smelling of smoke etc.) and then the seller harasses me for feedback.

fergoose Thu 15-Sep-11 14:41:50

I normally do leave it, but am not fussed if I don't receive it. And if sellers continually harass for it I tell them to stop or they may get feedback they weren't wanting.

I buy and sell items, not feedback. It is voluntary after all and not a necessary part of a transaction.

Byeckerslike Thu 15-Sep-11 14:45:31

Ok fair enough, i suppose i just think, i post quickly, next day always, and package well.
Maybe youre right, i suppose i just thought it was polite...
I have never been harassed for feedback though shock does this happen a lot?

fergoose Thu 15-Sep-11 14:46:49

I have been in the past - I've been told I have to leave it as it is in the rules before - that really did bug me!

Byeckerslike Thu 15-Sep-11 15:07:16

Ha! Wow, cheeky!

sparkle101 Thu 15-Sep-11 18:43:55

Byeckerslike - I got annoyed by this too so on this round of selling when i had dispatched an item I contacted the buyer to say "I have dispatched the item today, if you are happy with the item and the transaction please can you leave positive feedback" and I also leave them feedback straight away as sometimes people get annoyed with them not getting any. Seemed to work okay, only one left no feedback and one negative but that is a whole other story!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now