Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Is there a place on mumsent to sell stuff?

(5 Posts)
LittleBoSqueak Wed 14-Sep-11 10:53:22

I have a present cupboard full of brand new items to get rid of.

Is Ebay the only place to do it?

Thanks

dizzyday07 Wed 14-Sep-11 11:40:09

If you click on TALK on top banner - at the bottom of the topic list is the For Sale section. I think you have to pay £10 a year to Mumsnet to use the facility

LittleBoSqueak Wed 14-Sep-11 14:07:32

Does it get much traffic? Is it worth it or is Ebay the better option?

Many thanks for the reply Dizzy.

dizzyday07 Wed 14-Sep-11 16:40:13

I don't know to be honest. I know a lot of my friends have set up selling pages on facebook and there are speciality groups on there that buy/sell items such as Next clothes!

maxybrown Fri 23-Sep-11 10:47:26

Littlebo - depends what you have to sell tbh - I sell on here all of the time and have done for a few years now so worth the £10 a year (it used to be £5 mind) Plus, we all usually sell for a bit less and people pay using gifted PP so no fees. If you want to give me a rough idea oe wort you have to sell I can tell you if it'll be worth forking out your £10 grin but I sell DS's clothes on here mainly - people sell prams lots too and toys can sell well just depends!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now