Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Bosnia

(3 Posts)
Shakti Wed 07-Sep-11 10:11:25

Hi

I am selling some perfume on ebay in a desperate attempt to raise some funds! I have had an email asking me to quote for postage to Bosnia. The potential buyer has good feedback etc so i do not think it is dodgy.

Can anyone give me some advice - should I reply? I assume that I would need to have received money via paypal first before posting if she bids/wins. How does getting proof of delivery work?

Thank you

fergoose Wed 07-Sep-11 10:15:35

you would need to send international signed for but I am not sure about the reliability of postage to Bosnia

Never post without paypal payment received first

I don't sell abroad, but it is up to you if you want to

80sbabe Sat 10-Sep-11 00:48:31

I have never had any problem with sales to Eastern Europe, I frequently send items to Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Poland and other such destinations. Depending on the value I use either ordinary Airmail or International Recorded, but IR is expensive and I only use it for anything worth £36 or more.
I have never had an item go astray in that part of the world, in fact I do find the more "unusual" the destination the more reliable the post seems to be. Some of the European Countries nearer to the UK appear to have a much worse record for delivery of items.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now