Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Does anyone have an email address for Ebay?

(5 Posts)
navyblueknickers Wed 31-Aug-11 16:58:03

I have been receiving phone calls from someone who is encouraging me to move my ebay shop to Facebook. They openly admit they got my number and email address from my Ebay listings. Is this an allowed use of the contact information I have to have in my shop and on my listings?

I asked them to email me the details and I want to forward this to Ebay.

Normally I applaud people trying to get on in life, but this particular company is peeing me off as their telephone manner, when I declined, was less than polite! They also do not take no for an answer, and have now rung 4 times.

I don't use Facebook and have no desire to - the only "friends" I would have on there would be my family and if they want anything they can always ring me and I would charge them trade price, if I charged them at all! - so why would I want a shop so I could incur charges and make them pay full price!

So can someone please tell me who and how I report this?

Thanks in advance

fergoose Wed 31-Aug-11 18:01:19

go here

pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html

at the bottom you can report spam

navyblueknickers Wed 31-Aug-11 21:06:40

Thanks for the link Fergoose.

Unfortunately it wants me to enter a listing number or another member's id. I don't really want to put any of mine down as they might think its me that I have the issue with, iyswim.

Thanks again

navyblueknickers Wed 31-Aug-11 21:29:13

I typed NONE in the box and te message went! Thanks Fergoose, I searched all afternoon and couldn't find that bloomin address.

fergoose Wed 31-Aug-11 21:37:08

glad it worked smile

you can also go to live chat for help if their contact us section is being a pain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now