Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

how best to sell used sets of lego?

(5 Posts)
cluttered Sat 27-Aug-11 00:49:46

DS has outgrown his themed lego sets, some of which were quite expensive. They will have all or nearly all of the pieces but we haven't kept any of the boxes, not sure about the building instructions although these are available online. Just wondering if anyone knows if there is any market for these?

Most of them are presumably not available any longer or at least in the hard to find category. Mixed selections of used lego sell really well I know but not sure about kits that are in less than excellent condition, does anyone have any experience of selling these?

Selks Sat 27-Aug-11 01:20:51

There is a market for Lego. Just advertise each set as it is. If it has pieces missing or is missing the instructions you must say so. They will sell, I'm sure, but be flexible with your expectations re price.

maxybrown Sun 28-Aug-11 09:00:30

cluttered we are always after lego, happy for you to PM me smile

sleepevader Sun 28-Aug-11 15:50:10

Any starwars or Lego city sell it to me!!

Make it up according to instructions online.
Take photos. State original instructions not included but available online. No box etc. Bag up in ziplock sandwich bags.

Sell ( hopefully)

Before eBay may be worth trying local paper.

maxybrown Sun 28-Aug-11 16:06:48

or sell on here too - lots of people aren't aware there is a place to sell on MN. It costs ten pounds per year but no fees after that - I sell allsorts, clothes, toys, prams etc and people always pay you gifted paypal so no fees there either

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now