Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Listing allowance for ladies clothing... is this new??

(7 Posts)
Honeypie80 Thu 04-Aug-11 20:10:08

Just tried to list a karen millen dress, before this id listed about 5 other items sucessfully from topshop mostly and primark.

then a message pops up saying i have reached my listing allowance of ladies premium goods which i am allowed 3 of each month, im not a new seller, have feedback of over 400 but never had this problem before, any ideas???

aswellasyou Fri 05-Aug-11 10:54:09

I had this as well. Their idea of premium is very strange. I was still able to list a designer dress immediately after being unable to list high end high street. Very peculiar.confused

BikeRunSki Fri 05-Aug-11 10:55:30

Primark and TS are premium?

Honeypie80 Sat 06-Aug-11 08:01:38

Yeah very weird, i went on to list monsoon dresses but every time i tried to relist karen millen it just stopped me....If i'd of known exactly what was premium inb the first place i would of listed the km one first.

I cant see primark and ts being premium though, but thats all i honestly listed and i only have 3 a month???? ebay are getting beyond a joke, its not fun anymore, its just all businesses who they can make more money from nowadays!

levantine Sat 06-Aug-11 08:10:03

I don't get it, as a private seller you can only list three dresses or whatever a month?

wtf?

ChumleeIsMyHomeboy Sat 06-Aug-11 20:47:56

I had this once with several different brands of perfume. Mailed CS and eventually got them to understand! Quoted my excellent feedback etc etc and they lifted the restriction.

Honeypie80 Sun 07-Aug-11 08:09:43

well 3 dresses that they decide are "premium", i havent a clue how they work out what is premium though??

Thanks for that, where did you find the email for customer services, when ive tried to contact them it just takes me back to reporting a problem with a transaction.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now