Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Wrong item sent, seller ignoring email

(8 Posts)
dirgeinvegas Thu 30-Jun-11 09:44:21

I ordered an item from the Blindsmegastore on Ebay. It was supposed to be delivered 24 hours later (I paid for this) it took a week. Now they have sent completely the wrong item. I have sent 3 emails in 2 weeks all of which have been ignored.

How likely is it that I will get this resolved? I am so angry and can't find a telephone number to rant at anyone at Blindsmegastore to get it off my chest!

fergoose Thu 30-Jun-11 09:52:25

open item not as described with ebay - you will probably have to pay to send it back by trackable means

also make sure you leave appropriate feedback

dirgeinvegas Thu 30-Jun-11 09:54:13

Will I have to pay for postage again?

I have just left feedback, if they won't answer my emails then I have to vent somewhere.

fergoose Thu 30-Jun-11 09:56:08

by the way their phone number is 01536461459 judging by the contact info on their listing they use many names.

They also operate from that address under the company name Corbies
more info here

www.zettai.net/find/corby/blinds-awnings-and-canopies/

fergoose Thu 30-Jun-11 09:57:13

if asked to send it back you will have to pay postage - I would phone them and say they have to collect the wrong item at their expense and send you the correct item or refund you in full

threaten consumer direct

dirgeinvegas Thu 30-Jun-11 09:57:39

I tried calling that and it was just an answer phone message telling me to email the appropriate company.

I have used ebay for years and this is the first bad experience I have had. So disappointing.

fergoose Thu 30-Jun-11 09:59:31

well your only recourse is now with ebay

by opening a dispute against them they will get a strike, and they all count against the seller.

dirgeinvegas Thu 30-Jun-11 10:01:27

Oh thanks fergoose that makes me feel much better smile. I shall do that today.

Thanks for your help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now