Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Problems communicating with seller

(2 Posts)
moominmarvellous Mon 27-Jun-11 15:22:26

Hi, I ordered some concert tickets at the end of last year which cost £200. Seller has excellent history, excellent feedback, I researched them before going ahead and felt confident with the purchase.

However the tickets haven't arrived yet, I have friends who's tickets have arrived last week and the concert is this coming Saturday.

I contacted the seller and they responded straight away but there were SO many spelling mistakes that I have emailed them again asking them to clarify the message as I couldn't quite understand it and they haven't responded to that one at all (I wasn't rude at all, just asked for clarification) and that was 3 days ago.

Time is running out and I am beginning to think/accept that I might not recieve these tickets, but it's over 90 days since purchase so I don't know where I will stand if I don't get the tickets....can anyone help

So annoying.

fergoose Mon 27-Jun-11 15:25:36

you are too late for a paypal or ebay claim. If the seller is unco-operative there is little you can do now.

All you can do is either a refund via a chargeback via credit card (if that is how you paid), or contact your bank to see if they can claw back the money

Otherwise small claims court

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now