Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Item only listed today, have 4 watchers, will they bid nearer the time do you think?

(9 Posts)
Fimbo Thu 09-Jun-11 19:36:58

Sorry new to this Ebay selling malarky. I have only done a 3 day listing because I am impatient! I have had 13 views currently and 4 watchers. Out of those 4 will someone bid do you reckon. I know, I know I need to wait and see smile

catsareevil Thu 09-Jun-11 19:40:26

What is the item? To get 4 watchers from 13 views sounds good. I never bid on anything until the last possible moment.

Fimbo Thu 09-Jun-11 19:44:41

It's a Boden bag.

OnlyWantsOne Thu 09-Jun-11 19:48:06

I hardly ever bid on things til the last 10 seconds grin good luck

SquirtedPerfumeUpNoseInBoots Thu 09-Jun-11 19:50:09

Most bidders wait til the final seconds.
Good luck with the sale.

Fimbo Thu 09-Jun-11 19:52:19

Cheers.

I want to buy another bag and was hoping to justify it by the sale of this one. I keep hoping someone will place a bid because then I know it will sell and anything helps towards the purchase of the next!

LeChatRouge Thu 09-Jun-11 19:53:28

If you want an idea of what similar items usually sell for, you can click on 'Advanced' next to the green Search box at the top of the page, type in the description and tick the 'completed listings' box.

Will depend on time and day the auction finishes, think about who is most likely to bid for your item and when they are more likely to have free time to be on line.

fergoose Thu 09-Jun-11 19:56:32

watchers don't always translate to bidders - but I agree most bid in the last 15 seconds or so.

Mind you Boden always seems to sell well so hopefully you will get lots of interest.

Fimbo Thu 09-Jun-11 21:04:06

Woo hoo 1 bid and 5 watchers. Can go buy the bag I want now!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: