Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

New to Ebay selling. Is there somewhere you can see how many times your listing has been looked at?

(7 Posts)
Fimbo Thu 09-Jun-11 14:04:08

Please?

ninedragons Thu 09-Jun-11 14:05:38

If it's not on your my selling page (I don't list on .co.uk), you can go to ebay.com and log in there, go to my selling and there is a column for page views.

Fimbo Thu 09-Jun-11 14:25:17

Thanks Ninedragons. I have 1 watcher now and I am stupidly excited for some reason <must get out more emoticon>.

I think when you enter an item using advanced options you can put a counter on the item page.

fergoose Thu 09-Jun-11 18:05:17

yes you can add a counter by amending your item, and also choose whether it is hidden to viewers on your listing, and only visible to you.

ninedragons Fri 10-Jun-11 09:23:13

I think selling on ebay is even more addictive than buying.

I have 70 watchers on a crappy old skateboard of my brother's that he was going to throw away. I don't know how I will entertain myself when the auction finishes and I can't refresh every 10 minutes to see how many watchers I've got now.

swanker Fri 10-Jun-11 09:26:09

ninedragons- I spurted my tea at that comment!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now