Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

The new purchase history layout

(5 Posts)
Salam Tue 31-May-11 09:52:32

I really don't like the new layout. I always have to click on purchase history first to see things that I have bought. Then, I can't delete items that I have paid for, received, and mutual feedback has been left. It is driving me (and my OCDs) bonkers, I want to delete items that I have finished with. Can it be changed back to the old style in any way?

fergoose Tue 31-May-11 10:13:48

No it can't be changed but if you log into www.ebay.ph/ you can delete older received items there.

Salam Tue 31-May-11 13:28:53

Thanks! I just cleared out my list 'in the Phillipines'. My OCDs are happy now smile That is really weird!

fergoose Tue 31-May-11 14:02:31

It apparently is the only ebay site where you can still do this, all other countries versions have been changed to the new system.

Salam Tue 31-May-11 19:53:04

Thanks. Let's hope they won't follow the rest of the world and stick to the old system.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now