Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

UK buyer wants me to send to france - now can't invoice

(11 Posts)
MrsWalton Fri 18-Feb-11 10:12:05

A UK buyer contacted me to request postage to france, i gave her the postage. She won the item and requested payment details. I now cant fill in the new postage, the invoice page just won't accept it.

Any help would be appreciated.

SNOWBall4girlz Fri 18-Feb-11 11:04:19

Can you add the extra to the bottom where it says seller discounts +/- ?

I am sure there is a way to alter an invoice but just cant think at the mo.
Try the ebay forum sellers bit.

FabbyChic Fri 18-Feb-11 11:21:26

Dont press recalculate

MrsWalton Fri 18-Feb-11 11:23:29

I've left a message on the forum, no response as yet.

It won't let me add it in the extra box either.

I wouldn't mind but i've undercosted it and will make a loss anyway i think.

Rats!

SNOWBall4girlz Fri 18-Feb-11 11:36:55

You could ask her to pay the extra through paypal if she really wants the item and you are sending to France as an extra service?

Otherwise ask her if you can send it to her UK paypal registered address and she can send it on to France ??

MrsWalton Fri 18-Feb-11 11:49:27

I've tried it with and without recalculating and it still just goes blank.

I can't ask her to pay thru pay pal without invoicing can i?

FabbyChic Fri 18-Feb-11 12:47:44

Send her a money request from your PayPal account and she can pay that.

FabbyChic Fri 18-Feb-11 12:48:28

You dont type it in the extra box, you remove the existing postage and put in the new postage and send you don't recalculate that updates the postage costs.

MrsWalton Sun 20-Feb-11 00:31:59

Thanks for your help. I think it okay now.

MrsJamesMcAvoy Wed 17-Aug-11 14:29:29

How do I change my settings so that I can allow international bidders? Someone had tried to bid on an item, but cant! Thanks for any ideas - cant work it out through ebay help!

aswellasyou Wed 17-Aug-11 20:03:25

MrsW, do you know that if you send an item to an address other than the buyer's registered PayPal address, they can claim all their money back since it was technically undelivered? I would never do it incase they opened a claim against me for a full refund and meanwhile, someone somewhere has my item.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now