Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

are we in for lots of free listing weekends

(9 Posts)
mjovertherainbow Mon 10-Jan-11 19:15:25

Message withdrawn

CupcakesHay Tue 11-Jan-11 00:11:51

There was free listing at the weekend - but for some reason it wasn't advertised on ebay - only on paypal!

Stupidly odd IMO.

CoffeeGoneColdAgain Tue 11-Jan-11 10:50:09

Yes, was very strange, I got an email from Paypal saying free listing, so I listed a lot of Dd clothes etc on saturday and then on logging in sunday I got a pop up/flash type thing on screen saying free listing!

PurpleFrog Thu 13-Jan-11 10:14:43

It was advertised on eBay. I saw it there before I got the PayPal e-mail. I also hope we get more free listing weekends soon as I always take much longer than I expect to list even a few items.

FabbyChic Thu 13-Jan-11 12:17:51

Rememember you have a limit of 100 free listed items that start at 99p, those you list on free listing days that also start at 99p come off of your 100.

CoffeeGoneColdAgain Thu 13-Jan-11 18:18:37

Yes I noticed that too Fabby, so no real bonus there I suppose, Mind you all my BNWT stuff isn't doing very well at all at the moment, maybe people just aren't buying much as a lot of things are going unsold.

Boohooyou Thu 13-Jan-11 20:35:34

Can't believe I missed a free listing weekend.
I've just come on here to ask the very same question.
fabbychic the 100 free listings is there a time scale to that?

hidingmytrueidentity Sat 15-Jan-11 10:11:35

If you list more than 100 in a month you may be required to change to a business account as well.

mjovertherainbow Sun 16-Jan-11 23:01:43

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now