Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

How much do you think Maclaren Techno XLR would sell for?

(15 Posts)
winnybella Wed 15-Dec-10 14:07:26

It's the blue/brown one- I think it's XLR hmm

We are broke and I finally decided to ebay DD's stuff (we're using Volo now).
I guess it would be better to put it on auction? Start it from 0 or set a minimum price? Or Buy Now?

And I also have the Maclaren car seat that goes into the buggy- I know people don't like buying those used. but she only went in it 4 or 5 times- should I sell it together with the buggy or separate?

Thank you in advance, I've no clue!

winnybella Wed 15-Dec-10 14:14:51

bump

winnybella Wed 15-Dec-10 17:51:22

Hmm. I followed one on ebay that was at the end of the auction earlier today and it sold for only £28. I thought they generally went for more?

maxybrown Wed 15-Dec-10 21:02:37

wow they do!! maybe not a great winter pushcair though? Can you afford to hang on as they do sell for more usually - a lot lot more! What about putting it on preloved first? I have sold loads on there - plus it's free! yay!

TiredofTelford Wed 15-Dec-10 21:04:03

Thought they went for about £80 - 90 in excellent condition

winnybella Wed 15-Dec-10 21:47:36

Ah, finally some responses! Thank you!

Do you think I should put the pushchair together with the carseat? Or try to sell them separately. I'm sure I've read somewhere that it's good to lump things together hmm

I would like to sell as much as I can now tbh- we're skint at the mo.

maxybrown Wed 15-Dec-10 22:08:12

keep an eye on this one here

here

but they are selling for lots less than they do in the spring/summer

Why not try it on preloved?

maxybrown Wed 15-Dec-10 22:09:08

I think it's neither here and there wether togther or not (car seat) lots of people won;t want the car seat, but the may just buy it anyway and sell car seat on seperately

winnybella Wed 15-Dec-10 22:11:08

Oh, sorry, I should have said that I'm in France-so wanted to sell it on French ebay-but I looked on that and the UK one and it seems similar in terms of price. Preloved I imagine is a UK based site?

Thanks for the link.

maxybrown Wed 15-Dec-10 22:17:52

oh! No idea then sorry. Over here this summer, they were selling for about £150

RunforFun Thu 16-Dec-10 09:32:32

I got mine (a good few years ago) at a bargain price of 99p grin

Make sure you start the auction at a price you are happy to get.

winnybella Thu 16-Dec-10 10:08:40

shock
Ok, will do.

maxybrown Thu 16-Dec-10 10:57:51

yeah and 2 years ago mine only cost (full price) £115 from Boots - so shows how bloomin prices have changed!!

winnybella Thu 16-Dec-10 11:00:35

Wow. We bought ours almost 2 years ago and the buggy and carseat cost close to 600 euros- so around £530 at the time.

maxybrown Thu 16-Dec-10 11:02:50

well i didn't get the car seatm but I still have the Boots receipt here! We bought it just as we moved to this house and that was just over 2 years ago..shocking isn't it? They are about £240 average now here for just the pushchair

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now