Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here


(4 Posts)
Liskey Wed 01-Dec-10 15:21:41

I'm thinking of selling some of DD's clothes from last year - I'd callthis item a snowsuit but looking on ebay all of the snowsuits seem to have seperate legs - this one doesn't and is more of bag to put small newborn child in (we brought DD home from hospital in it in the snow) - has anyone any idea of what this is called?

LadyViper Wed 01-Dec-10 15:22:30


Liskey Wed 01-Dec-10 15:26:57

We've got some grobags and this seemed more clotheslike than them especially as it had arms - but you could be right - (i was in a bit of a state when we brought DD home)

classydiva Wed 01-Dec-10 16:31:46

Snow suit if it has legs and is an all in one.

I always used to call them this.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: