Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

could you please look at my pricing

(9 Posts)
pud1 Sun 28-Nov-10 10:48:37

have just done a few listings of baby stuff mainly. what do you think of my prices shop.ebay.co.uk/cheekypops1/m.html

LaurieFairyonthetreeEatsCake Sun 28-Nov-10 10:50:43

I think the mens boots are too expensive- I would be very surprised if you got that much for them.

i know nothing about baby clothes, sorry smile

pud1 Sun 28-Nov-10 10:52:11

they are my second time listing. got 24 pound for them which was a suprise but they did not pay as she wanted them for a birthday that had passed

Mspontipine Sun 28-Nov-10 19:59:26

Your pictures are a little bit shadowy and unclear (hope you don't mind me mentioning)
Natural daylight is good for pictures - they're sharper and more accurate so lead to less claims on incorrectly descriptions and many people say they won't buy clothes photographed on floors.

Mspontipine Sun 28-Nov-10 20:00:26

claims of incorrect descriptions

pud1 Mon 29-Nov-10 07:16:11

thanks Mspontipine. never know if i am best taking hanging photos or not.

classydiva Mon 29-Nov-10 11:26:23

Clothes look better on a nice wooden floor than when hanging on a shit hanger up against a dirty door.

Mannequins are best, but I always use the floor and never has an item not sell.

notcitrus Thu 02-Dec-10 13:15:23

I photograph items mainly on a bed, trying to pull the sheet so it's not too wrinkly.

Also I crop my photos so you don't see much background and the item will look brighter and clearer - I use Picasa3 which is free.

Also you have listed a vtech 'fist baby walker' - a First one will sell better! smile

pud1 Thu 02-Dec-10 20:53:50

thanks fot that notcitrus. have changed it

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: