Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I'm not sure if I have an ED

(4 Posts)
Sarahh2014 Mon 09-Oct-17 17:26:09

I have to calorie control what I eat to 1200 calories a day and if i don't document it on myfitnesspal I end up eating anything and everything it's like I have to have the control..i also make myself sick if feel too full coz can't stand the feeling ( I don't throw up after 'normal meals' tho.Im not sure why I'm posting this I suppose I know it's not normal eating behaviour Idk sorry for rambling

BastardGoDarkly Mon 09-Oct-17 17:30:01

The keeping track on MFP could be understandable, lots of people eat shit if they don't keep themselves accountable somehow.

But throwing up is always a problem. When you say you don't do it after 'normal' meals, do you mean you're binging, then doing it?

Well done for posting flowers

Sarahh2014 Tue 10-Oct-17 20:27:37

Ye if I've ate too much I tend to do it coz I hate the full feeling and feel guilty blush

BlueSofaPinkLamp Fri 13-Oct-17 06:06:37

Definitely an eating disorder I’m afraid, sounds like you’re trying to control your food intake flowers

Go and see your gp and see if you can get some help perhaps? They’ll be very understanding and you’ll be able to get the help that you need.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now