Just that really, wondered if anyone was in the same boat and waiting for a match? I was advised 3-6 months and so far it’s been about 4 weeks and of course I’m already hoping it’ll be sooner. Just trying to get as fit and healthy as I can. Anyone also waiting?
My first IVF was cancelled before egg collection due to a poor response, the second I did get 2 embryos but with a 2 day transfer. I had a consultation with a different UK clinic and also with IVI in Spain, and DH and I decided to go there.
The clinic said it was up to me to try again with my own eggs or not but due to low AMH and antral follicle count, I think I'd prefer to go straight to DE and hopefully increase the chances of becoming parents. A friend has the most gorgeous baby conceived using DE, let's hope for a not of luck for us on this thread.