Talk

Advanced search

Anyone used Brighton fertility association

(6 Posts)
Hopefulsinglemama Sun 21-Oct-18 16:03:21

Hi, so I'm looking to hopefully become pregnant with donor sperm. For personal reason I have decided to go through a clinic. I was looking at London womens clinic, London Bridge however they're are quite expensive . So I started to look at other fertility clinics within the same distance from me and I have found this one in Brighton. I think it's Brighton fertility association, or associates. Has anyone used them? Their prices seem good...apparently you can inseminate there? Just looking for any info on it, thank you

Hopefulsinglemama Sun 21-Oct-18 16:09:48

Meant to say that you can personally inseminate yourself, but only vaginally, according to their price list.

Hopefulsinglemama Mon 22-Oct-18 16:39:29

Anyone? Has no one used Brighton fertility associates?

Misshelz Wed 24-Oct-18 17:27:39

I’ve been looking into them too so would also be interested if anyone has used them!

LuceConnection Thu 25-Oct-18 12:29:30

Hi both!

We aren't using BFA for our treatment, but we are buying our donor sperm from them. I have to say, although I have no previous sperm-buying experience, we are really pleased with the process so far. Our communication with them has all been through email and they are very responsive.
We opted to pay the small fee for the extended profile for our donor and we are so pleased that we did, the info really helped us to make our decision.

Best of luck! smile

LemonTwist10 Mon 26-Nov-18 19:22:54

My partner and I started with BFA we had a HYcosy and initial consultation, unfortunately they could not find any ethnic donors so we had to move on.

Also they did not have any of their results published on the HEFA website so we couldn’t get an idea of their success rates.

Maria is lovely tho. The lady who works at reception.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »