Talk

Advanced search

DE Abroad clinics youd recommend?

(8 Posts)
harry78 Thu 22-Jun-17 11:53:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Suhaila Mon 24-Jul-17 12:35:53

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

SunnyAmelie Mon 24-Jul-17 17:17:32

Mrsfw Mon 24-Jul-17 17:29:11

Hi harry78-

If you are at the beginning of your search fertilityfriends has a good international section you can check out or the fertility shows can be a good place to start. It may depend on which treatment you need.

@Suhaila it's not particularly sensitive to suggest somewhere where you've had 2 children using your own eggs when the OP is posting in the DC section! Unless you are trying to advertise the Ukraine 🤔

EarlGreyT Mon 24-Jul-17 18:51:32

Hi harry78
Ignore the first 2 replies which are spammers trying to shoehorn advert for Ukrainian clinics-unfortunately there is a spate of theses posts on these boards at the moment.

To answer your question, clinics which often come up as being good are:
IVI in Spain (there are several of them)
Institute bernabeu in Alicante
Institut marques

In Greece:
Serum in Athens
Newlife in Thessaloniki
Embryolab in Thessaloniki (I can recommend this one)

In Czech Republic
Gennet -Prague (I had a Skype call with them but preferred embryolab)
Reprofit-Brno
Reprogenesis

I won't mention any us clinics as these are more expensive than the uk. In terms of cost, Czech Republic is generally cheapest, then Greece and Spain is most expensive.

Goodway Wed 26-Jul-17 10:43:52

fififa Thu 27-Jul-17 12:49:17

I fully agree with EarlGreyT, and would like to recommend two Polish clinics Invicta (Gdansk/Warsaw) and Bocian (Bialystok, less popular with international patients, but the clinic has high success rates and amazing services). I would also advise to visit other sites: fertilityfriends (already mentioned by Mrsfw) and eggdonationfriends that gives insight into top IVF clinics abroad that offer de. Hope this helps x

May15 Mon 16-Oct-17 16:41:01

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now