Talk

Advanced search

All the single ladies, all the single ladies.

(6 Posts)
CreatingADream Wed 05-Apr-17 09:40:53

I think I have made the decision to use donor sperm and go down the AI route to become a parent. I was just wondering if there was anyone else there that is also considering doing this, or who has already made the choice to do so? I thought it would be nice to start a supportive chat thread for us if so. Personally, I've found it quite hard to talk to anyone in real life about this for various reasons.

pickle162 Thu 06-Apr-17 22:31:18

I think you have found out little (mahoosive) thread....hopefully you will get lots of info there smile

Littlebunnyboy130 Fri 14-Apr-17 21:08:20

Hey! I'm a single mum and considering donor sperm. Really want another child and think my eggs may scramble before I meet the man of my dreams so weighing my options up.

pickle162 Fri 14-Apr-17 21:34:12

Hey littlebunnyboy
We have a massive thread with quite a few of us using or considering using donor sperm. You may find it helpful smile x
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/donor_conception/2886793--makeithappen-TTC-through-Donor-IUI-or-Donor-IVF-or-just-undecided-All-welcome-Thread-7

Littlebunnyboy130 Fri 14-Apr-17 22:07:02

THank you pickle!

HappyHedgehog247 Sun 23-Apr-17 21:39:58

Hello. Yes! I am single and going privately rather than a clinic. Have been messaging with 3 potential donors and now moving to phone call with first option to explore. Very exciting and almost equally terrifying. I have one daughter, age 4.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now