Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

de conception

(10 Posts)
greenleaf23 Thu 02-Mar-17 14:38:16

hi to all
I'm so excited about future events. We just signed the contract with the clinic abroad. The doctor told it will take around 2 months before the egg collection.
I woke up with the thought I want to go to there. I don't know why but I need to.
We had an opportunity to choose the donors we liked the most. We saw the videos and read general information about them. Also we were told they found a suitable donor for us( the one from our list) and told just her number. In few days she will start the stimulation.
I really need you advices..
Is there a chance to get good eggs from the first try? as far as I know, not many women can be pregnant from the first try. My clinic told that all donors are healthy and there is no need for worries.
My curiosity overleaped all bounds, what should I do, how I need to behave myself?

Snowdog37 Thu 02-Mar-17 17:44:59

Hi, I'm also going abroad (Czech Republic) in June for donor egg ivf. It's so exciting to have a plan and finally feeling optimistic!
My clinic have told me their current success rate is over 65% for first timers. That's amazing to me. I hope I'll be on the lucky side!
As far as eggs, we will be sharing with one other couple and are guaranteed 5 eggs and 2 quality blasts for transfer.
When are you cycling? Good luck!

greenleaf23 Fri 03-Mar-17 15:13:57

Snowdog37, thank you for your words.
when I was talking about clinic abroad I meant ukraine, we have already been in other countries where we failed 4 cycles. I didn't want to continue my journey there, so we came to Ukraine. But anyway, your country and clinic are wonderful. I can't say bad words about. What where the reasons for de ivf? Did you failed oe ivf cycles?
Did you have an opportunity to see the donor database? How many could you choose?

Snowdog37 Fri 03-Mar-17 15:26:54

We are doing de ivf as I'm in Premature Ovarian Failure and don't respond to any of the stimulation drugs. My amh was 0.22 last year and in January it had dropped even further to 0.08.
We are doing a shared de cycle so we get a guarantee of 5 eggs and 2 blasts. We don't get much choice in our donor but as long as she is young and healthy and has passed all of the screening tests we are happy.
I've heard good things about the Ukraine too, I hope you'll be successful 😊

greenleaf23 Tue 07-Mar-17 13:31:13

@snowdog37, sorry to hear that. But where did you do your attempts?
Yes, we have already contacted one clinic, in ukraine. we had a long conversation with the consultant. She asked some general questions like the age, marriage certificate, set of tests and so on. She told us that we would have an opportunity to choose up to 5 or 6 donors. They also have a rich database with young donors. All these girls are healthy, up to 25 years old, have at least one child who was born in natural way without genetical abnormalities.
thank you and I wish you to succeed in your journey

Snowdog37 Tue 07-Mar-17 15:28:40

I've had all my testing and treatments so far here in the USA. Luckily our health insurance covered almost everything. It doesn't cover donor eggs though so that's why we are going to the Czech Republic.
Your clinic sounds great too so I wish you all the best!

greenleaf23 Fri 07-Apr-17 12:01:46

@snowdog, thank you very much. yes my clinic is wonderful. it offers so many different services like egg donation and surrogacy.
we were able to choose between 4 packages. each package has each price, it's obvious. We could choose package with one, two, five attempts and also the special one with the transfer from egg donation to surrogacy.
As for us, the last one was the most convenient for us. as we failed 4 cycles before we were afraid of the next fails. So, we decided to be on the safe side.

WillowParker Tue 11-Apr-17 09:13:34

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

greenleaf23 Wed 12-Apr-17 13:35:19

WillowParker, hello to you!!
yes, we wanted to be sure it would work for us. That's why we decided to choose the Ideal one. We were explained that in case of two failed attempts we would have a chance to transfer from egg donation to the surrogacy. I suppose it to be great because we won't lose nothing.
Frankly, speaking I want to carry a baby for myself, but if I couldn't do it I'm ok with the surrogacy. At least I'll be a mom, what else is needed for infertile woman?
If you don't mind, tell me about your journey in Ukraine, thank you in advance

WillowParker Wed 12-Apr-17 14:06:40

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now