Talk

Advanced search

Help! Dtd but not sure if we're ready, am I ovulating?πŸ™ˆ

(3 Posts)
vrid85 Sun 26-Feb-17 15:37:52

I had my coil out two weeks ago thinking that at some point soon we would ttc dc3, we wanted to wait a while until we could begin extending our dressing room into a 6th bedroom since I also have two dsc who need somewhere to sleep and we would prefer not to have any dc sharing if possible.

Anyway, last night DH and I drank far too much and dtd without any contraception not at all good timingπŸ˜¬πŸ™ˆ but not the end of the world.

I just found two ovulation tests in my cupboard (minus instruction leaflet) from when we were trying for Ds2, took them and the attached is the result. Where in my cycle would you say I am and how likely do you think it is that we could conceive? πŸ€”

Waitingonasmile Sun 26-Feb-17 15:43:42

They are negative tests as test line should be darker than control line. You may still ovulate while sperm still viable though so I suppose you would need to keep testing.

vrid85 Sun 26-Feb-17 15:59:00

Thanks Waitingonasmile. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...in for a long couple of weeks..x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now