Advanced search

Withdrawing filed divorce petition

(2 Posts)
Vickyglitz Mon 27-Jul-20 22:13:32

How do you do it if the respondent hasn't filed acknowledgement of service?

OP’s posts: |
loungewearisthewaytogo Wed 29-Jul-20 15:45:35

Did you change your mind OP??? Perhaps do nothing and wait to see if either of you are contacted about it 🤷🏼‍♀️. I'm not what happens if the responder doesn't reply.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in