Talk

Advanced search

Any laws against XH unannounced visits

(3 Posts)
Trumpdumped Sun 28-Jun-20 19:03:07

I have been divorced for 5 years and live with DS and new DH of a year. XH has started to deliver magazines addressed to my home mail box in dead of Saturday even though XH has been warned he is not to come to the house due to past abuse and harassment and is only permitted to come to the house to collect DS every fortnight. XH's seemingly nice reading package is accompanied by nasty emails emailed to me via Family Wizard. We only communicate via Family Wizard due to abusive and controlling nature.

Is there a law against unwanted home deliveries? Normal people redirect mail instead of shoving mail through the mail box at night and sending nasty emails. Am fed up with his behaviour and refuse to be intimidated any more.

OP’s posts: |
wantmorenow Sun 28-Jun-20 19:16:14

Think laws cover the nasty emails much more easily. If they are abusive or threatening I suggest you seek advice from police.

Trumpdumped Tue 30-Jun-20 12:47:48

For any other divorcees suffering ... I contacted my lawyer and am obtaining a non-molestation order against harassment and pestering. XH have no right to visit your property except for agreed custody pick up/drop offs.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in