Talk

Advanced search

Financial settlement

(6 Posts)
BoyGirlBoy3 Sat 29-Feb-20 15:52:32

Can you tell me how long it took to receive financial settlement?

OP’s posts: |
Youreadthebabybooks Sat 29-Feb-20 18:53:48

Depends on the court backlog we put ours in mid November was refused end of Dec with queries answered queries on 7th jan still haven’t heard anything

BoyGirlBoy3 Sat 29-Feb-20 19:29:37

@youread court backlog is a problem here too

OP’s posts: |
techcorp Wed 15-Apr-20 14:07:53

Does anyone know what the current situation is with consent orders? are they processing? Presume they are but how long is it taking if someone applied now?

Anyone applied recently ?

Raindancing Mon 20-Apr-20 13:53:06

@techcorp

Had my final hearing for financial resolution on 5th March, judge wasn't able to make a judgement that day due to having to consider STBXHs non disclosure (He was proven to have lied about hidden accounts - under oath at this hearing!)

Was told it would likely be 2-3 weeks for the judgement to come through and then was messaged by the court to say that the judge was hoping to do a written judgement w/c 23.03.20

I'm still waiting!

I'm wondering what the delay is about and if the Covid19 crisis will have a bearing on the settlement and consent order conditions, it's only taken 3.5 years to get to this stage as it is

techcorp Sat 09-May-20 15:01:09

@ Raindancing

Thanks for the above response although I have replied late. That is a long wait that you saw someone on 5th and they said 2-3 weeks and hadn't heard from them when you replied above on 20/04

Any luck? have you had the written judgement.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in