Advanced search


(2 Posts)
Peace77 Thu 27-Feb-20 07:47:47

Been separated now for 12 weeks from husband I want to start a divorce is it too early who will have to pay for it & or is it best to sell the house 1st

OP’s posts: |
Otter71 Fri 28-Feb-20 13:37:17

Start the divorce first. The split of the house sale needs to be agreed in the consent order.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in