Advanced search

Child arrangements order

(1 Post)
Vickyglitz Thu 30-Jan-20 18:19:55

Shit is about to get dirty. I am Russian and husband is Portuguese nationality. I want to take DD on hols so she can visit my parents once we divorce. I am a lawyer and have no intention of absconding (not crazy). He says she can't go abroad. Anyone had success on hols in "dodgy countries"? Russia isn't dodgy but is viewed as such when it comes to these issues.

I haven't told him I am divorcing his abusive person yet because otherwise he won't let us go on hols. He always threatens it and makes me do things and not complain with this threat. I just want us to be able to go on hols.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in