Advanced search

What should I do?

(2 Posts)
HollyIvy89 Mon 16-Dec-19 16:52:39

In Scotland. I had a separation agreement drafted and sent to DH. He had provided the finances for it. So had an input. Nothing controversial is in the agreement but now he is basically ignoring it.
I am living in the house. He is paying mortgage. No child maintenance as yet.
I have house set ready to sell. Both want to sell buy solicitor recommends agreement in place first.

What can I do next. What’s the process for this stage if no agreement with financial signed off or kids?

I am struggling to find more information and solicitor is costing lots so thought I could ask if anyone here knows what I should be considering next or do I just wait?

OP’s posts: |
HollyIvy89 Tue 17-Dec-19 08:18:45


OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in