Has any one any experience? It’s been threatened. I’m in the house desperately awaiting to get it on market. Lawyer would prefer a signed agreement first. I am the one who has sorted the valuation etc. I am keen. He has moved out taken a rental. Not forced out. I have asked if he would like me to contribute to mortgage / bills. He keeps saying no. It’s ok. (No child maintenance is being paid at this stage) and now he talks of occupational rent!!