Talk

Advanced search

Feel so low

(8 Posts)
Unevenbeard Sat 07-Sep-19 17:39:36

My husband left me 2 weeks ago after reconciling after an affair last year. Don't know what to do, feeling like shit. Can't get my head around it and feel like I can't do this again

OP’s posts: |
dancemusicsexromance Sat 07-Sep-19 17:51:08

I'm 6 weeks on and I'm living in a nightmare.
Take things minute by minute but I know my life has changed for ever. X

Apricot10 Sun 08-Sep-19 22:37:17

Same. 2nd time after we reconciled after a seperation two years ago. He has done it again. Just walked out. He did this the same week, I was told my dad was being released from hospital for end of life care, and the family dog died. I am too feeling I can't face this again. But more than that, he has broken our kids hearts. Again!
We will get through it, it's awful right now. But it will get better slowly. flowers

Unevenbeard Mon 09-Sep-19 16:56:16

Sending flowers to you both. So sorry to hear about your dad and your dog.
I'm hoping things get better for us all X

mtracyfryer Mon 09-Sep-19 18:51:17

Message deleted by MNHQ. Spammer. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

FVFrog Thu 12-Sep-19 07:33:14

flowers me too, I am a year down the line and it comes in waves. I have more good days than bad now but I still can’t think about the big picture it’s too overwhelming. Just take it day by day and try and hang in there. Not much consolation but there are many of us out here on the same journey, you are not alone and we will all get through it.

Unevenbeard Sat 14-Sep-19 11:54:58

Sorry to hear that @FVFrog, trying to keep a brave face on things. Sorted out some counselling through my work so hoping that will help x

FVFrog Sat 14-Sep-19 15:05:31

That’s a positive step unevenbeard really hope it helps you. I did some initially but probably should go back again. As time goes on you’ll find the lows aren’t quite so bad, or even when they are you start to bounce back quicker. Good luck with the counselling

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in