Advanced search

Controlling ex wants to change court order for child arrangements

(4 Posts)
Lorry123 Mon 29-Jul-19 13:12:12

3 years down the line and the controlling behaviour from ex continues. We have a court order for the child arrangements which I and my DCs are happy with but he wants to change it - I have had several emails now telling me we are going back to court so he can change it to what he wants.

Any advice / tips on what to do? I basically just want him to leave me alone and let us all get on with our lives but he refuses. Do I really have to go through the expense and trauma of going back to court on his whim when we already have a court order in place????

OP’s posts: |
PicsInRed Mon 29-Jul-19 13:17:29

Do not respond to his emails. Reengage your solicitor.


PeoniesarePink Mon 29-Jul-19 13:21:01

Ignore his attempts to engage with you.

Pass them on to a solicitor and see how far he gets.

Sunburntnoseandears Mon 29-Jul-19 13:24:46

He would have to have a huge justification in requesting a change.... Ignore.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in