I get knocked down But I get up again

(9 Posts)
ItsInTheSpoon Mon 10-Jun-19 19:58:49

This!angry

OP’s posts: |
Palaver1 Mon 10-Jun-19 22:30:09

Good on you That’s the spirit

ItsInTheSpoon Mon 10-Jun-19 23:13:53

Thank you! Was feeling very fed up about things earlier, just got to plod on though, for the sake of the children and, eventually, my future.

HRMumness Tue 11-Jun-19 13:36:15

Yes! Know how you feel OP flowers

ItsInTheSpoon Tue 11-Jun-19 14:03:17

Thank you for the flowers. When I’m really feeling down I feel like nobody cares - isn’t it pathetic that random strangers on the internet can make you feel less alone. It’s because they’re possibly going through something similar I suppose

HRMumness Tue 11-Jun-19 18:14:52

People do care. Don’t let one arsehole get you down. I’ve been blown away by RL support since I found out about my cheating H but it’s so easy to feel lonely and abandoned when you are at home without the kids or once you have put the kids to bed.

ItsInTheSpoon Tue 11-Jun-19 18:55:07

Thanks HRMumness. I too have had some really great support, but I don’t feel like bothering people again and again! And sometimes something suddenly happens to knock me flat again and it takes a while to pick up the pieces and carry on. But I’m sure you know what I mean; I’m sorry you’re going through a rotten time x

Palaver1 Wed 12-Jun-19 06:14:41

And no matter what ,we are all still standing.
Things will get better good days ,bad days yes but we will pull out off it
Resilience is a marvellous thing xx

ItsInTheSpoon Wed 12-Jun-19 06:34:21

Hi Palaver1, we are indeed still standing... there are many beautiful things in the world, it’s easy to stop noticing but the good things go on around us xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in