Talk

Advanced search

Separation - the right way

(2 Posts)
rachjones2009 Mon 08-Apr-19 15:07:12

Hi,
I have been married for 6 months and have a 4 year old.
He told me that he had won a holiday through work and he would be going in June. I went along with it all and about 4 weeks ago i managed to hack his emails finding a hotel booking for him and 3 women from work to the hotel where we got married in one room!! one of the girls who is only 20 he had been messaging to take out! he denied it all saying he had only booked it but was not planning on going not realising i can log on to the booking myself showing its just been fully paid (by his card) and him still as lead passenger. stupidly i gave him another chance and said i would work through it!! about 3 weeks ago i moved my daughters toy box and found a statement for her account which he had wiped clean of £700 (if not more) he also lied about this briefly and then came clean to say he was desperate!
he is now turning it all around on me saying i am wrong and he will be homeless (his family live in Sweden). i do not think i can take any more but he is saying he will not leave the house (mortgage). i have paid the full deposit £10,000 and also all the monthly payments for the last 3.5 years! he he is getting so nasty realising and turned it all on me!!
Please help!!

OP’s posts: |
Palaver1 Mon 08-Apr-19 23:53:43

Get out of this freeloaders life ASAP
You will end up losing a lot more if you stick it out with this freeloader

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in