Advanced search

Claiming back the coast of the divorce form EX160

(4 Posts)
ivegotthisyeah Mon 18-Mar-19 11:48:51

H can anybody help as I don't want to ask solicitor as I will cost me £50 but where can I found out which court is dealing with my divorce and a reference number for the above form I've paid for the divorce but could possibly claim some of the cost back due to low earnings

OP’s posts: |
SureTry Mon 18-Mar-19 12:22:23

Did you apply online? Once your petition is accepted and sent to the Respondent, you get a D9H form (notice of issue of petition) with the case number and the court dealing with your divorce.

SureTry Mon 18-Mar-19 12:24:47

Sorry just seen that you have a solicitor. I'm not sure if it will be on any correspondence from your solicitor.

ivegotthisyeah Mon 18-Mar-19 17:10:39

Not that I can see from solicitor but thanks for replying

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in