Advanced search


(2 Posts)
geraldineclarke Wed 13-Feb-19 20:41:30

Hi, I need help in filling in my judicial separation forms. I have everything else filled in but the Indorsement of Claim. It is part of my final form, with two parts to fill in: IOC and "the applicant claims..."

I understand that I need to fill in what I want from the separation, but I am stuck in the writing process. Basically, I want an equitable division of assets (NOT EQUAL, as I am taking sole care and custody of the children afterwards and have been putting more into the house, maintenance of children for many years now)

But my Q is... how do I phrase this? How brief does it need to be? Could anyone please provide examples of how to fill it in? Or any links to formats online?

Thanks so much

OP’s posts: |
NotBeingRobbed Thu 14-Feb-19 09:01:35

I don’t know about Irish law but equitable seems impossible in England. The law goes for equal, which as you rightly point out is not equitable.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in